This article is for teenagers who want to increase their height growth. It may feel that your friends or other classmates increasing much faster than you. You may want to do something about it. Here are five tips to get you started. Many health experts agree that it is possible to increase height growth following the teens a proper diet and regular exercises.
1. You should get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every night if you want to experience a boost in height growth. Today, many people can not get enough sleep. This can cause many problems. It is important to retire to bed early at night. Research shows that early sleep has many health benefits. Even if you get eight hours of sleep will not be advantageous if the habit of going to bed late at night. Try to get to bed before 10 pm every night, and you will experience a much better quality of sleep. This is a huge impact on the health, growth and height.
2. It is a well known fact that you need to be physically active if you want to live a healthy life. Physical activity can also help boost growth in height. Many teenage boys and girls nowadays hours sitting at the computer, you do not get a sufficient amount of physical activity. Studies have shown that teenagers who run, swim or cycle regularly usually grow taller than those who do not participate in any physical activity.
3. doing stretching exercises regularly, especially early in the morning, another good way to increase height growth. In addition, regular breathing exercises can also prove useful in this regard.
4. Eating unhealthy junk food can cause health problems, and slow down the proper growth of the body. Instead of junk food, it makes it a habit of eating plenty of fruits and vegetables and eating lots of nuts, fish, lean meat and dairy products.
5. It is also important that the correct posture while standing, sitting, walking or doing any work. Human spine, “S” shaped. When you’re right, it seems as if a string running straight to the top of the head, trunk passing through the center of the heel. If you have poor posture, a portion of the back seems bent too much in one direction. There are many exercises to correct posture. If this regularly for a few days before the posture can be easily corrected. From them you have to keep in mind during the day to go back to the old way of standing or sitting.